Meet Your Host
Professional EOS Implementer
Jason began his career as an engineer in the oil and gas sector but grew increasingly frustrated with the continual boom and bust cycles of the industry.
In 2004, he jumped into the entrepreneurial waters when he opened a franchise retail flooring store with his family. This opportunity to be an entrepreneur gave him the opportunity he needed to change his life story.
Fast forward 15 years and, today, Jason is a seasoned entrepreneur having owned and operated two very successful retail franchises.
His background in engineering and entrepreneurism have helped him understand that the most successful businesses are operating on a structured system that helps them manage all aspects of the business.
For Jason, helping entrepreneurs and their leadership teams with proven EOS© Tools to get what they want from their businesses has been a natural step in helping others change their life stories for the better.
- Retail franchise business owner (x2)
- Extensive high-ticket sales experience
- Experience launching and selling businesses
- 20 years engineering experience (project lead & design)
- EOS Implementer, Professional, EOS Worldwide
- Success Principles Trainer, Certified, Jack Canfield
- High-ticket Closer, Certified, Don Lok University
- Engineering Design, Diploma, Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT)
Book a free consultation
Leave the heavy lifting to the expert